En Route 6/12/18 Enroute Basics

Hey guys! I got this class date last week, originally offered 5/21 but asked for later.
I’m an OKC native and have a house in Yukon about 10mins from Kim’s.

There’s Anatole on South MacArther and Anatole on North MacArther. They’re right next to each other and about 5mins north of the academy. I think theres an apartment complex called Anatole in Norman but I wouldn’t recommend staying that far away. Rush hour traffic between okc and Norman sucks.

There’s Anatole on South MacArther and Anatole on North MacArther. They’re right next to each other and about 5mins north of the academy. I think theres an apartment complex called Anatole in Norman but I wouldn’t recommend staying that far away. Rush hour traffic between okc and Norman sucks.
Thanks! I inquired on anatoleonmacarthur.com but I’m not sure if it’s north or south and no response yet. I swear I checked earlier and it was expensive but I’m on their site now and it’s less than $900/month...

Just make sure you’re not signing a year long lease. It probably costs more for FAA students because you’ll just have a 5 month contract. North or South are both fine for you to stay at cause they’re practically the same complex. You can look it up on google maps to see.

Gosh now it’s all making sense. There’s like four different managing companies or something. I was getting so confused but now that I am looking it’s all the same address.

I booked through Genesis for Anatole. I initially went through Anatole directly, but they wanted a $500 deposit and a signed lease. When I asked someone at student services about the lease I was advised not to go that route.

Ok I ended up booking through Premiere, she was much more helpful than Genesis although I'll have to stay elsewhere for a few days. There wasn't a room available prior to our first day of class. But I'm excited!

I booked through Genesis for Anatole. I initially went through Anatole directly, but they wanted a $500 deposit and a signed lease. When I asked someone at student services about the lease I was advised not to go that route.
Why did they advise you against going this route? I think other people have booked directly through Anatole in the past without a problem no?