En Route 7/11/2019

While we're at it, any other pieces of advice?
Not really it's all pretty straight forward for basics so far. You don't actually start class until 3rd day. The second day your class will be doing some testing at cami building but it doesnt count towards anything. Also the only test that counts is the cumulative test at the end of basics the 5 tests before that is pretty much just practice and to see how well you are absorbing the information

Not really it's all pretty straight forward for basics so far. You don't actually start class until 3rd day. The second day your class will be doing some testing at cami building but it doesnt count towards anything. Also the only test that counts is the cumulative test at the end of basics the 5 tests before that is pretty much just practice and to see how well you are absorbing the information

Cool, thanks for the info! Definitely looking forward to getting started!

Would anybody like to plan to get together the 10th somewhere for dinner and to meet each other before our adventure officially begins? Let me know and we can all pick a place.
I’m in for this. I know nothing about OKC, so I have no idea where. But I’m in.

So, I think most of us are on the south/southwest side of okc. My parents used to live in Anatole so I have a minor idea of the lay of the land. I’d suggest the strip mall/area just north of highway 40 by MacArthur Blvd. There are a lot of sit down restaurants there.

How many are good for it? I’ve seen 4 I think(including myself).

Might start up a private convo with those who have said they are down, that way we can swap numbers and such.

So, I think most of us are on the south/southwest side of okc. My parents used to live in Anatole so I have a minor idea of the lay of the land. I’d suggest the strip mall/area just north of highway 40 by MacArthur Blvd. There are a lot of sit down restaurants there.

How many are good for it? I’ve seen 4 I think(including myself).

Might start up a private convo with those who have said they are down, that way we can swap numbers and such.
I'm in

Got a weird call from the academy saying they weren’t getting a match on my SSN with my name and DOB. Then I got my travel authorization email yesterday. Guess all is good.

Two weeks, boys! Getting excited now.

FYI, just asked HR and they confirmed our first paycheck will come on Tuesday, July 30. Could be as early as July 26, depending on the bank.

Nice, good thinking!

Also, just got my welcome packet late this afternoon! Haven’t had a chance to look it over yet, planning on that tonight.

Nice, good thinking!

Also, just got my welcome packet late this afternoon! Haven’t had a chance to look it over yet, planning on that tonight.
Yup! Got mine too. There’s A LOT to go over, it seems. Definitely going to get my badging and parking stuff taken care of on the 10th.

Back
Top Bottom