A&T Corporate Housing at Anatole

A&T Corporate Housing

A&T @ Anatole
Housing Provider
A&T Corporate Housing submitted a new resource:

A&T Corporate Housing at Anatole - A&T at Anatole

Our apartments are at the Anatole on MacArthur, only 4 miles from the academy and on the shuttle route! Great location near I-40 with excellent access to nearby shopping, restaurants, and public transit. We have one and two bedroom apartments available for both long-term or short-term stays. Enjoy nicely furnished, spacious, fully equipped apartments featuring washer and dryer in each unit, smart TVs, pillow-top mattresses and more. The gated complex has two pools, work out facilities...

Read more about this resource...

Highly suggest this company. They handled everything extremely well for me! I’d honestly run out of words to say for how helpful they were to accommodating both me and my family! Took a lot of the stress of living in a random apartment out for me. Professional, attentive, and friendly.

I also stayed at Anatole through A&T Corporate housing and had a great experience. Christie was very responsive and they had just about everything I needed.

Would you say that staying at Anatole helped you pass the academy? Do they have strip boards for the non radar portion or do I need to buy those myself?

Would you say that staying at Anatole helped you pass the academy? Do they have strip boards for the non radar portion or do I need to buy those myself?
Staying at Anatole helped me in that there wasn’t a party environment around that was a constant distraction. We didn’t have the strip boards, but we didn’t need them either. Just use a table top and you’re fine. Plus, re-running scenarios isn’t the way to learn, and non-radar is such a small part of your grade, I wouldn’t base your housing decision on whether or not they have strip boards. Those of us who lived at Anatole studied together regularly during non-radar and passed.

Staying at Anatole helped me in that there wasn’t a party environment around that was a constant distraction. We didn’t have the strip boards, but we didn’t need them either. Just use a table top and you’re fine. Plus, re-running scenarios isn’t the way to learn, and non-radar is such a small part of your grade, I wouldn’t base your housing decision on whether or not they have strip boards. Those of us who lived at Anatole studied together regularly during non-radar and passed.

Rerunning and creating new scenarios is THE WAY to learn air traffic control. Only as long as you know the logic behind all your decisions and not "I did it because they told me to" or "Everyone does it this way, so I will follow".

Rerunning and creating new scenarios is THE WAY to learn air traffic control. Only as long as you know the logic behind all your decisions and not "I did it because they told me to" or "Everyone does it this way, so I will follow".

i wouldn’t go so far as to say it’s “the way” I’d say it’s a technique. I knew multiple people in my class that did that and most of them passed. I also knew some that did that and still failed. I wasn’t among those that re ran scenarios constantly and I passed as well as several others who didn’t run it. It’s all about how you learn and process information. But to say it’s “the way” is kinda misleading to others on here.

They should know it’s a good technique, not the only solution.

I’d say stay at Anatole if you like peace and quiet, your own space and being a few minutes from the academy. If you’re not worried about that, Kim’s is a good place too from what I’ve heard. Personally, I like my space and my peace and quiet

oh, and if you are into having your own space but wanting strip boards, the academy has a room with about 10-15 boards already set up and always available for non radar practice. And they have fresh strips up there too. Just put on some clothes and drive the 5 minutes to the academy. They’ve got clocks, boards, problems. Everything you’d need to run as many times as you’d like.

Back
Top Bottom