En Route AT Basics Oct 11. Projected academy Nov 14.

Oh is it en route? I had terminal on my TOL. Maybe that changed? Pretty sure they don’t run both en route and terminal at the same time so they? And nah, I don’t. My ol man was a controller for 25+ years though so I’ve been around it my whole life. What about you?

Oh is it en route? I had terminal on my TOL. Maybe that changed? Pretty sure they don’t run both en route and terminal at the same time so they? And nah, I don’t. My ol man was a controller for 25+ years though so I’ve been around it my whole life. What about you?
Enroute and terminal run concurrently. Whether or not they start on the same day I can't say without looking at the course catalog.

I’m not sure if it’s en route or terminal, guess they’ll confirm when we get our FOL. I got my Private pilot license when I turned 19, 2 years ago. I have long term goals of being a pilot.

Enroute and terminal run concurrently. Whether or not they start on the same day I can't say without looking at the course catalog.
Thanks for the info

Its two seperate programs and the both run at same time.

Back
Top Bottom