Being told I have to retake the MMPI-2 twice in eight months, looking for input.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well that’s your experience. I’ve had co-workers that used to be instructors at the academy and friends who worked the RPO jobs and this is what I’ve been told. If someone applies to a bid and gets through it to just not show up at the end because they didn’t read the announcement carefully is ridiculous because he/she just wasted a slot for a more potential candidate that actually wants to be a ATC.
It's just as wasteful when a prior experience goes through the entire hiring process gets their list then turns it down because they are better than some low level tower.
If I had to guess there are less OTS folks not showing up for a class than there are Prior exp turning down list.

It's just as wasteful when a prior experience goes through the entire hiring process gets their list then turns it down because they are better than some low level tower.
If I had to guess there are less OTS folks not showing up for a class than there are Prior exp turning down list.
I agree, it’s the same thing/just as annoying & maybe who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom