Differentials

ATC_av8er

Trusted Contributor
So are we getting differentials during this new schedule or a straight 80 hours? Will we eventually get back paid for the Sundays, nights, and holidays we work?

NO. which makes it all the worse on the facilities who didn't bid anything. Slippery slope we are on. Throw out seniority, CBA, everything. "I dare you to grieve something right now, we will laugh at you!"

One way to supplement the loss of differentials is volunteer to take peoples mids. You will be a zombie but a 'made whole' one 8)

when we get the Hazard Pay (as per the CBA) backpay it will more than makeup for it though....

Woe is me, five or ten days off free of using any leave, but I want my night differentials! Some people just cannot be happy.
They finally stepped up and brought in some alternate work schedules to help us out. They sent home non essentials to help protect those that are needed to keep what’s left of the operation running.

Get over yourself, you aren’t that important.

Woe is me, five or ten days off free of using any leave, but I want my night differentials! Some people just cannot be happy.
They finally stepped up and brought in some alternate work schedules to help us out. They sent home non essentials to help protect those that are needed to keep what’s left of the operation running.

Get over yourself, you aren’t that important.

Apparently the CBA means nothing to you or NATCA...

Apparently the CBA means nothing to you or NATCA...
Sounds like you want back on your full time schedule instead of this new one that isn’t spelled out in the CBA. Seems like any time someone doesn’t have their hand out or complain about the job they must hate the union or be management.

The only mention of receiving differentials in CBA I can recall is during FDT. Article 34 section 6 reference changes within seven days and getting night differentials for what you would have worked.

And yes you will get paid any for any differentials you actually worked. Sundays, nights, holidays, CIC. If you are on admin you should not receive any of these.

And yes you will get paid any for any differentials you actually worked. Sundays, nights, holidays, CIC. If you are on admin you should not receive any of these.

Please tell me where I was asking for a handout. In fact, I even acknowledged further upthread that I know we don't get these for time not worked. Thank you for answering my original question though.

Sounds like you want back on your full time schedule instead of this new one that isn’t spelled out in the CBA. Seems like any time someone doesn’t have their hand out or complain about the job they must hate the union or be management.

The only mention of receiving differentials in CBA I can recall is during FDT. Article 34 section 6 reference changes within seven days and getting night differentials for what you would have worked.

They don’t actually want their differentials. If you tell them they’re getting a 3rd day evening or an extra mid then they lose their minds.

We had a guy on Slack start complaining about his lost differentials on admin. He was rightfully ridiculed by everyone.

Please tell me where I was asking for a handout. In fact, I even acknowledged further upthread that I know we don't get these for time not worked. Thank you for answering my original question though.

Gotcha, I see that above. I was more aiming at Pushingtin for his dumb rants.

They don’t actually want their differentials. If you tell them they’re getting a 3rd day evening or an extra mid then they lose their minds.

We had a guy on Slack start complaining about his lost differentials on admin. He was rightfully ridiculed by everyone.

I’ve seen bidding take forever and the agency had two days to implement. Throw peoples asses on a schedule and make it happen lol. One facility I know worked to go by seniority for shift preference but another one tried to look at price time leave and have their relief time line up with it. People will always complain about something. 50 minute standard breaks were the norm at one facility and you should have heard the cry of foul play when they had to take a 30 for the operation.

Back
Top Bottom