DOT ideahub - Student Loan

You can’t offload student loans in bankruptcy
I didn't say offloading student loans through bankruptcy Captain Dodges Context, I said stop paying them. Also, you most definitely can get student loans discharged, most determinations use the Brunner test to see if they can be discharged.

I'm reviving an old thread for something marginally related but hey it may help someone.

While it is not active at this time it looks like there was an enrolled period this past spring so it may happen again in the spring. I finally found the link to the Degree Completion Program that FAA employees are eligible for. If you're working on a degree keep your eyes peeled or perhaps email the poi t of contact to see when they will be accepting applications again. You can get $4,000 per fiscal year to help pay for your degree.
I looked into this years ago but it was never funded year after year. It’s kind of lame that the FAA is legally bound to have a tuition reimbursement program…… but not binded to put a dollar in to fund it lol. Maybe it’s funded now since there is unlimited money floating around.

I looked into this years ago but it was never funded year after year. It’s kind of lame that the FAA is legally bound to have a tuition reimbursement program…… but not binded to put a dollar in to fund it lol. Maybe it’s funded now since there is unlimited money floating around.
Something that could have been included in a new contract!

Nonono see there's unlimited money to pump into businesses' and CEO's pockets, there's a very limited amount to keep you and I from being slaves to creditors for decades by trying to better ourselves.

Know the difference.

I participated in the program when I did my Masters in 2018/2019 so it was funded then. And if they accepted applications this spring it appears to be funded now

I participated in the program when I did my Masters in 2018/2019 so it was funded then. And if they accepted applications this spring it appears to be funded now
Hopefully it is back for good now, it’s a decent incentive that not a lot of people participate in, I think some years they had more slots then applications for them.

Nonono see there's unlimited money to pump into businesses' and CEO's pockets, there's a very limited amount to keep you and I from being slaves to creditors for decades by trying to better ourselves.

Know the difference.

I worked with a guy who thinks minimum wage is good where it's at and that we're rich...this just made me think of him

I worked with a guy who thinks minimum wage is good where it's at and that we're rich...this just made me think of him
I mean if we were to take just fractions of pennies from each transaction....

I'm not saying I'm just saying.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom