Einstein Bagel at MMAC

kombucha23

Forum Sage
Is the Einstein Bagel closed or open at MMAC? I was told it was permanently closed but I feel like that can’t be correct and it’s still listed on their company website.

Solution
Is the Einstein Bagel closed or open at MMAC? I was told it was permanently closed but I feel like that can’t be correct and it’s still listed on their company website.
Went through back in may-july 2022 and there was no Einstein bagel on MMAC. Plenty of food trucks though, and the sky cafe had reopened. But the little cafe in Bldg 27 had banging breakfast burritos and sausage egg and cheese sandwiches.
Went through back in may-july 2022 and there was no Einstein bagel on MMAC. Plenty of food trucks though, and the sky cafe had reopened. But the little cafe in Bldg 27 had banging breakfast burritos and sausage egg and cheese sandwiches.

Solution
That’s whack. They had one in the admin building forever. But hopefully some good stuff on the trucks if they’re still around. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom