Employer Questionnaire

atcta

Lurker
I didn't realize that this was probably bad at the time, but for the employer questionnaire my supervisor said she didn't want to make a mistake on the scantron so she asked me to fill in the bubbles, and then she looked it over and signed it herself. She confirmed the answers were what she would have bubbled in. Is there any legal issue? Were the questions confidential? I told my security POC and all she said was my investigation is already closed and can't accept any more info. Just recently remembered this happened and it's been bugging me.

I didn't realize that this was probably bad at the time, but for the employer questionnaire my supervisor said she didn't want to make a mistake on the scantron so she asked me to fill in the bubbles, and then she looked it over and signed it herself. She confirmed the answers were what she would have bubbled in. Is there any legal issue? Were the questions confidential? I told my security POC and all she said was my investigation is already closed and can't accept any more info. Just recently remembered this happened and it's been bugging me.
I’m sure your fine. These get spammed out and don’t even all get returned.

The only person that can say they didn’t fill out and sign it is the supervisor so as long as they are cool then I wouldn’t worry. Even then they signed it attesting that they agreed with the answers.

Back
Top Bottom