En Route EnRoute Basics 2/3/21

Accepted this class yesterday. Anybody else in the same one?
Do you know if this is your basics or onboarding date? I got the call from the FAA for a 1/19 “onboarding” but she also said our class would be done 5/13- which would be the end date for a 1/19 basics class

congrats. are you from the 19 bid?
Thanks! I'm from the '18 bid. Was tier 2 for the MMPI cleared that June this year. Been a long journey to say the least.

Do you know if this is your basics or onboarding date? I got the call from the FAA for a 1/19 “onboarding” but she also said our class would be done 5/13- which would be the end date for a 1/19 basics class
Yeah I should have clarified. 2/3/21 is the onboarding date. I was told the expected date for basics to be over is March 9th(at least I think that's what she said)

Congrats to you guys!

Apparently all my stuff has cleared and I am waiting on a date/FOL still. August '16 bid.
When did everything clear for you? I got the email that I was clear on 6/11/20 so if it was near there you should be close.

Yeah I should have clarified. 2/3/21 is the onboarding date. I was told the expected date for basics to be over is March 9th(at least I think that's what she said)

Yeah that’s odd because my onboarding is 1/19, with a 2/22 basics date. For your basics to be over March 9th you’d have to start basics before my basics date, but your onboarding date is after mine.. I think someone was confused and I’ll just wait for the official FOL to see what’s up.

Thanks! I'm from the '18 bid. Was tier 2 for the MMPI cleared that June this year. Been a long journey to say the least.

When did everything clear for you? I got the email that I was clear on 6/11/20 so if it was near there you should be close.
I wasn't notified when everything cleared. I had to reach out to get that bit of information. That was at the end of August.
Yup, 2016. It's been a really long road with a Tier 2 thrown in the mix.

Has anyone received their “start date email?” My rep is LM, she said she would send it on Nov 12th or 13th.

I’m hoping she is just busy and nothing is being delayed.

Back
Top Bottom