Enroute Class pass rate

More accurately represents the real sector now. JAN VOR is renamed MHZ, more SUA is added, and some of the intersections have changed from what I remember. Not sure if the alternate airways are removed from the nonradar map.
Non radar in that sector would be super dumb without the diamond airways. It would all be tail to tail

These Gen Zs just can’t push tin like us told timers can. Their parents were too soft on them and didn’t spank them enough
That and they wanna blame everyone else for them failing and not their own self.
Must be the tough evaluators everyone bitches about
This statement wins PointSixtyFive today. Can’t accept the fact that maybe you aren’t meant to be a controller.

I think 90% of training failures can be the fault of one common thing: nerves.

It sucks if people fail out. It’s tough. It’s grueling. But it’s 100% a mind game and you can’t let it get to you.
I agree. I was terminal but I was literally tied for 2nd going into the last PA and the guy I was tied with wanted the same facility I did and took his last PA at the same time as me and I was so nervous because of it and got a 50 whereas I was getting 100s on ground and and 85 on my first local lol

Back
Top Bottom