Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ALLSRCE-73599

I'm asking about your POC actually e-mailing/calling you about having received the drug test/medical clearance, not the actual outcome lol. Did you call them first or did they just contact you?
Oh lmao that makes sense I just emailed that all tasks regarding the CIL have been completed and she responded that she had received the drug test and is awaiting the security clearance and medical.

I scanned a PDF of my fingerprints and emailed them to my security rep, as I thought one of them seemed dark and not legible. She accepted them as-is, and told me not to worry about mailing them over. eQIP soon?

Last edited:
I scanned a PDF of my fingerprints and emailed them to my security rep, as I thought one of them seemed dark and not legible. She accepted them as-is, and told me not to worry about mailing them over. eQIP soon?
We’re you able to just scan and email or did you have to physically mail the prints and the DOT form?

And you submitted on Friday? That's wicked fast
I submitted last Wednesday and you must be from around my way since you said wicked lol another fellow New Englander?

And you submitted on Friday? That's wicked fast
also not sure if it helps but I work at an airport which also requires clearance and have worked for the post office the past two years may have helped speed the process up slightly.?

We’re you able to just scan and email or did you have to physically mail the prints and the DOT form?
I sent the DOT Form via email because she requested that. As for the prints, I was going to mail them, but scanning them as a PDF worked with my rep. She said I don't have to mail them now. It never said in the security email that you could do that, so maybe YMMV. I got my first eQIP email this morning too.

Hopefully I get mine this week or early next week but my last name is Ma…so we’ll see
She's in charge of alphas B, M and U, and she's currently working her way through the Bs.

Also, she told me she can only send 19 CILs per month to non-experienced bids, so whether or not you get a CIL this month will depend on how many applicants she has who have last names that start with B.

But the good news is she got the ball rolling.

Back
Top Bottom