Hiring Bid FAA-ATO-21-ALLSRCE-73599

She's in charge of alphas B, M and U, and she's currently working her way through the Bs.

Also, she told me she can only send 19 CILs per month to non-experienced bids, so whether or not you get a CIL this month will depend on how many applicants she has who have last names that start with B.

But the good news is she got the ball rolling.
That’s good to know…do we know how many reps there are? One might be able to math out approximate timeframe knowing that 19 number, the letters she’s assigned, and approximately how many applicants there are.

Also, I know what she told you but didn’t that guy with Cu say he had SV and got his CIL?

That’s good to know…do we know how many reps there are? One might be able to math out approximate timeframe knowing that 19 number, the letters she’s assigned, and approximately how many applicants there are.

Also, I know what she told you but didn’t that guy with Cu say he had SV and got his CIL?
Yeah, I don't know about him because based on the info I was given, he wouldn't have SV.

But I do know the info I got is reliable. I don't know how many reps there are, but I do know there are at least 8 for sure.

Yeah, I don't know about him because based on the info I was given, he wouldn't have SV.

But I do know the info I got is reliable. I don't know how many reps there are, but I do know there are at least 8 for sure.
I’m surprised the hard cap is that low also, I figured maybe 1 a day with how we are all spread out across the US.

I’m surprised the hard cap is that low also, I figured maybe 1 a day with how we are all spread out across the US.
The reason is they can only send 300 CILs per month collectively between all reps, and because the experienced bid were recently given TOLs, the 300 CILs is divided in half, so 150 CILs go to new hires and 150 CILs go to experienced hires. If there are about 8 HR reps, then 150/8 = 19 CILs per rep per month for each bid to not overload medical and security.

The reason is they can only send 300 CILs per month collectively between all reps, and because the experienced bid were recently given TOLs, the 300 CILs is divided in half, so 150 CILs go to new hires and 150 CILs go to experienced hires. If there are about 8 HR reps, then 150/8 = 19 CILs per rep per month for each bid to not overload medical and security.
So with the FAA’s plan to hire ~1020 new controllers this fiscal year, you should in theory wait no longer than 3-3.5 months for your CIL….in theory, lol.

For anyone that has AV, she told me yesterday something similar about sending out a certain number of CILs per month. Still waiting on my EODS forms to be approved.

So with the FAA’s plan to hire ~1020 new controllers this fiscal year, you should in theory wait no longer than 3-3.5 months for your CIL….in theory, lol.
There's other people that they're hiring, like the 2020 bid and the previous exp bid.

She's in charge of alphas B, M and U, and she's currently working her way through the Bs.

Also, she told me she can only send 19 CILs per month to non-experienced bids, so whether or not you get a CIL this month will depend on how many applicants she has who have last names that start with B.

But the good news is she got the ball rolling.
How did you figure it which letters SV is responsible for? I've been seeing people get their CILs here and even finish that process so I asked her for an update and got an ambiguous answer. My last name starts with Mo so...I guess it'll be a while for me.

How did you figure it which letters SV is responsible for? I've been seeing people get their CILs here and even finish that process so I asked her for an update and got an ambiguous answer. My last name starts with Mo so...I guess it'll be a while for me.
SV told me over the phone a few weeks ago.

Back
Top Bottom