Faa paying supes bonus to keep medical

This clown who says this is false.
Is barking up the wrong tree.

It is true and it’s about keeping their medical. Has nothing to do with rating.

What a cuck.

I heard there were a bunch of big sup raises tho cus the new sups get 15% so they had to catch other people up
Also false. Most supervisors got the "exceeds" raise this year which equates to virtually the same at the NATCA June raise.
Not sure what facility you work in, but supervisors are already required to stay current and keep their medicals. No bonuses required.
Don't let the truth get in the way of his talking point.

This just came out. Don’t let this manager type let you not believe. He has his head so far up managements a$$.

And many supes don’t or lose their medical. So they came out with this.

A supe can lose his medical just like you can. Just another perk to line their pockets.

Natca hello?

Not where I work. I was hearing numbers like 7 or 8 on top of the Byron raise
Its not on top, its all baked in to equal the final number. 4.7 plus performance raise. Meets only got 4.7 total, exceeds about 6, sig exceeds about 8. Not a whole lot better than your 1.6s, just occurs at the same time so it looks bigger.

Its not on top, its all baked in to equal the final number. 4.7 plus performance raise. Meets only got 4.7 total, exceeds about 6, sig exceeds about 8. Not a whole lot better than your 1.6s, just occurs at the same time so it looks bigger.
This is it.

Idk what to tell you. I know for a fact some sups got catch up raises due to the new hire sups getting 15% raises. There were multi year sups making less than new sups cus of that

Idk what to tell you. I know for a fact some sups got catch up raises due to the new hire sups getting 15% raises. There were multi year sups making less than new sups cus of that
They may have received an individual performance increase, RARELY used, but can be a tool to level pay in places with high pay disparity like the example you used. But trust me, supes in your building did not receive 8 percent on top of the 4.7 in their VPS raise. Thats a good job by their management recognizing the pay disparity and correcting it through provided FAA programs.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom