FAA preemployment roadblocks

That’s what I’m trying to do, but haven’t had much luck finding a decent job that lasts in between. I’d love to work for the FAA, don’t get me wrong. Any advice on where to find some of those GS jobs? I’ve been looking on USAJOBS but no luck so far
CYS always has openings.

My stuff went through fairly quick. I remember signing a form that releases all my medical info from the VA to the FAA. That green weenie always gets ya, even after you’re out

My stuff went through fairly quick. I remember signing a form that releases all my medical info from the VA to the FAA. That green weenie always gets ya, even after you’re out
Can a person send a copy of their Military medical file from their personal email to the FAA? This would be my first time working for the FAA..

Can a person send a copy of their Military medical file from their personal email to the FAA? This would be my first time working for the FAA..
When I was Tier 2'd the FAA had me send in my entire medical record from the navy. There is a specific form that the FAA sent me that I had to mail in to USN HQ to get my "official" record.

They won't accept records directly from you because you could "accidentally" leave something out or willingly not disclose certain information that would prevent you from getting hired. Hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom