FAA

Yeti20

I was wondering if anyone knew or had information about the atc jobs posted on usajobs. It seems most require considerable experience. However, it doesn't seem the positions actually control any traffic. I assume they are management positions? I was just curious to see if anyone knew.

Thanks

I was wondering if anyone knew or had information about the atc jobs posted on usajobs. It seems most require considerable experience. However, it doesn't seem the positions actually control any traffic. I assume they are management positions? I was just curious to see if anyone knew.

Thanks

Those are internal FAA job postings. Unless I'm misunderstanding your question. There is only one that is open for non-faa employees, and it is this one which closes at midnight tonight.

What MJ said. Also there are some Air Force & Army (Air National Guard and Army National Guard respectively) postings. Do you have some links for specific job postings you are talking about?

Thanks
Basically the only ones being posted anymore are management jobs from Staff Support, Supervisor, Ops Managers, and Air Traffic Managers. There's also traffic management jobs that get posted that are official controller spots.

Back
Top Bottom