Favorite RIF (riff)

PointSixty5stalker

Trusted Contributor
For those afraid to ask, RIF stands for reduction in force. What I am asking is what is your favorite riff? Guitar, Bass, Cello, Keyboards, Skin Flute. I don’t care. Whatever your favorite riff is.

Guitar I’m going to go with ones that are fun to play.
Deftones - My Own Summer
John Mayer - Neon

Bass Riff:

Primus - DMV
Muse - Hysteria

AC/DC Thunderstuck beginning riff... the tastiest motherfucking riff on God's green earth

For those afraid to ask, RIF stands for reduction in force. What I am asking is what is your favorite riff? Guitar, Bass, Cello, Keyboards, Skin Flute. I don’t care. Whatever your favorite riff is.

Deftones - My Own Summer
John Mayer - Neon

Bass Riff:

Primus - DMV
Muse - Hysteria
Also love the the A7X riffs:
(Hail to the King)
(Buried Alive)

Deftones - My Own Summer
John Mayer - Neon

Bass Riff:

Primus - DMV
Muse - Hysteria
Video of you playing Neon or it didn't happen. One of my faves odd the top of my head is Money for Nothing by Dire Staits but y'all yo-yo's probably don't know anything about that.

If I remember right you called everyone’s taste in music lame in that other thread so it’s not shocking that you post some obscure black metal band here lol.
Obscure? Unless you’re deaf, there’s no denying the amount of head-banging riffs contained in this single song. I should have posted “MMMBop” like I initially intended but ventured not to.

Good memory you have, by the way ❤️

Obscure? Unless you’re deaf, there’s no denying the amount of head-banging riffs contained in this single song. I should have posted “MMMBop” like I initially intended but ventured not to.

Good memory you have, by the way ❤️
I didn’t say it wasn’t good. I just said it was obscure.

Back
Top Bottom