Federal Attorney Recommendations

I am currently in a battle with the FAA and need help navigating the EEO process. Can anyone recommend a Federal Employment Attorney they've used? Feel free to message me direct. I've spoken to many attorneys who all say I have a case, but I spend way too much time explaining the federal version of the process to them.

From experience, I was harassed and threatened. Idk what came of it. I still work in the same spot, I even work with the same people that harassed and threatened me. Wanna know what a hostile work environment is like? Everyone treats me different now. I went the route of telling the ATM and he had people come investigate. Now the union treats me like shit, so fuck them for not taking care of the issues when I told them about it. Now I just put in 8 hours and bounce. I’d highly suggest the lawyer route. As I might be doing this next due to continued hostile work environment.

Good luck with it. Let me know the lawyer.

I am currently in a battle with the FAA and need help navigating the EEO process. Can anyone recommend a Federal Employment Attorney they've used? Feel free to message me direct. I've spoken to many attorneys who all say I have a case, but I spend way too much time explaining the federal version of the process to them.
There is a forum called FederalSoup that I frequent and just read on issues like this, Gilbert Employment Law (US Federal Employment Lawyer | Nationwide EEOC Claim Attorney | Washington DC Discrimination) or Tully Rinckey (Commercial and Personal Lawyers | Tully Rinckey PLLC) are a couple of the better federal employment law groups out there.

From experience, I was harassed and threatened. Idk what came of it. I still work in the same spot, I even work with the same people that harassed and threatened me. Wanna know what a hostile work environment is like? Everyone treats me different now. I went the route of telling the ATM and he had people come investigate. Now the union treats me like shit, so fuck them for not taking care of the issues when I told them about it. Now I just put in 8 hours and bounce. I’d highly suggest the lawyer route. As I might be doing this next due to continued hostile work environment.

Good luck with it. Let me know the lawyer.
Better or worse?

I had an EEO event in 1996 that after several years of delaying tactics by the agency ended up in a settlement in my favor. I'd give you my attorney's info, but he's now retired and not practicing law. Good luck!

I hope you're at my facility. I hope you win. I hope he gets fired.
The manager directly involved in my case ended up getting moved to another OM position, then a regional job. The deputy ATM that directed him to do what was later determined to be a discriminatory action was later promoted to the ATM job at ZNY. Don't expect anything to happen to anyone in management even if he wins his case. From my own experience, if you do have a valid case, the agency will use everything they can to drag the case for as long as possible in each step, then elevate it. When you finally get a court or arbitration date, and it looks like they're going to lose, that's when the settlement offers will come.

The manager directly involved in my case ended up getting moved to another OM position, then a regional job. The deputy ATM that directed him to do what was later determined to be a discriminatory action was later promoted to the ATM job at ZNY. Don't expect anything to happen to anyone in management even if he wins his case. From my own experience, if you do have a valid case, the agency will use everything they can to drag the case for as long as possible in each step, then elevate it. When you finally get a court or arbitration date, and it looks like they're going to lose, that's when the settlement offers will come.
So rather than have your best interest at heart-they would more than likely move someone, hush hush the issue, and not payout? You'd still have to work with the same people?

So should I use the agency hotline or an attorney?

Don't forget about NATCA...
I go back and forth on them. My rep is finally putting in actual work because our new manager wants tyrant conditions. Also, having a large sum of time off last year improves my opinion of them (albeit I know it sucked for trainees who wanted raises).
But yeah, after a dozen of us attested in writing to the harassing, bullying, intimidating tactics of our supe among other EEO complaints for which they have been suspended, and atop of documented retaliation... you'd think having a union would be helpful.

So rather than have your best interest at heart-they would more than likely move someone, hush hush the issue, and not payout? You'd still have to work with the same people?

So should I use the agency hotline or an attorney?
FAA having your best interest at heart? lol Don't be naive! Using the agency hotline only serves to notify the entire food chain that you're a troublemaker and how to best deal with you to keep things under wraps. Get your own counsel that will work for your best interest. Unfortunately you're very likely to be required to work with the same people. Nothing ever gets done fast in this agency.

Back
Top Bottom