Found you!

Bob44zw

Thanks to Stinger - Stuckmic was my go-to resource for controller-pilot stuff, but they revamped it into a very difficult format.

I feel strongly that pilots and controllers ought to communicate - a workable forum is a good thing. Hopefully the folks who run things here can create a forum for pilot/controller questions. I have a couple, but for now I will just participate here.

Facebook has a group called Ask a Pilot/Air Traffic Controller which I think is generally pretty good. The Landline is complete crap. Stay away from that.

I totally thought this was going to be a thread with someone's ex putting them on blast.

I guess this is cool too though..

Thanks to Stinger - Stuckmic was my go-to resource for controller-pilot stuff, but they revamped it into a very difficult format.

I feel strongly that pilots and controllers ought to communicate - a workable forum is a good thing. Hopefully the folks who run things here can create a forum for pilot/controller questions. I have a couple, but for now I will just participate here.
The landline Facebook page is the best resource for pilots and controllers to connect.

Back
Top Bottom