Furlough status during shutdown

Side note, I’d heard something about bonuses for those who work the whole shutdown, anyone know more info?
You get to be bonus of knowing how important you are!

All of America knows the hard work we do and how we are being used as a political pawn!

Ask the average citizen! They will tell you!

“Can’t believe they are hawing you controllers as a political pawn during the shutdown.”

Side note, I’d heard something about bonuses for those who work the whole shutdown, anyone know more info?
I was promised a TOA for taking the COVID shot back of my own free will and i have spent the last 2 1/2 years actually trying to obtain it (still trying too) I wouldnt bank on the FAA giving anything away.

I was promised a TOA for taking the COVID shot back of my own free will and i have spent the last 2 1/2 years actually trying to obtain it (still trying too) I wouldnt bank on the FAA giving anything away.
You haven't gotten your TOA? Damn I got mine in December 2021

I was also promised I’d turn into Magneto. I’m fucking pissed.

So wait, if the FAA reauthorization is until EOY, but the extension is only through Mid-November, we can then hypothetically not be able to be in furlough status and still not be paid for that month and a half?

They fixed the glitch?

Back
Top Bottom