Hardship Process

Status
Not open for further replies.
Does that workgroup consist of a flight surgeon or medical professional?
Even if there was, do you think they would not respect the opinion of the treating physician? Like it or not the facility or coworkers do not merit the right to adjudicate their coworkers hardships. Trying to do so or refer their cases for investigation based on personal opinions is flat out wrong and people like that have no right being in the agency. But that’s just my opinion

Does that workgroup consist of a flight surgeon or medical professional?
Also as a side note to your question, are you, your coworkers, ATM, or FACREP a medical professional or flight surgeon? Then why do you think you deserve to decide the validity of a case over an actual professional opinion?

Also as a side note to your question, are you, your coworkers, ATM, or FACREP a medical professional or flight surgeon? Then why do you think you deserve to decide the validity of a case over an actual professional opinion?
Deserve is a strong word and in actuality the agency should invest in a better process. To say who deserves a job or not without knowledge of where any of my response spawn from is “The pot calling the kettle black.” So I guess you are the hiring agency as well as the moral police? Don’t get caught up in partial responses on a forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom