Help me with a spam caller

Status
Not open for further replies.

TushingPin

Trusted Contributor
Hey guys, so I got an automated call from the above number. Guy out of Florida, said he works for the social security administration. Anywho, it tells you to call them because of legal actions. So I did for fun. But what is even more fun is when I continually call him back because he apparently doesn't know how to block me. So if you guys wouldn't mind blowing up the number. I would appreciate it. Currently trying to figure out what is favorite color is.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hey guys, so I got an automated call from the above number. Guy out of Florida, said he works for the social security administration. Anywho, it tells you to call them because of legal actions. So I did for fun. But what is even more fun is when I continually call him back because he apparently doesn't know how to block me. So if you guys wouldn't mind blowing up the number. I would appreciate it. Currently trying to figure out what is favorite color is.
Just called that cat...had some fun ?

Get revenge? What, does it send them dick pics relentlessly if they spam you?
Not that enticing, but there are many prerecorded “answering” audio clips you can use as the scammer calls you.

Hate to be a spoiler but I have some experience in something similar to this. Your call was either from the SSA (<2% chance), it was a real number from the real person calling you (also <2% chance) or the number was spoofed. So while you may think you are getting back at the original caller, you are most likely just calling back someone that has no idea why you are calling. If you call them back once, your likely ok, if you call multiple times, you are actually guilty of electronic harrassment. And asking others to do the same becomes conspiracy to committ the same offense.

Hate to be a spoiler but I have some experience in something similar to this. Your call was either from the SSA (<2% chance), it was a real number from the real person calling you (also <2% chance) or the number was spoofed. So while you may think you are getting back at the original caller, you are most likely just calling back someone that has no idea why you are calling. If you call them back once, your likely ok, if you call multiple times, you are actually guilty of electronic harrassment. And asking others to do the same becomes conspiracy to committ the same offense.
Ok. Thanks. Except the number they called me from was also the number they stated in the pre recorded message attempting to get me to call the SSA. I also don't really care entirely too much about harassing someone who called me a "horsefucker, goatfucker, and a motherfucker"

Ok. Thanks. Except the number they called me from was also the number they stated in the pre recorded message attempting to get me to call the SSA. I also don't really care entirely too much about harassing someone who called me a "horsefucker, goatfucker, and a motherfucker"
And unless you were threatening them in some way it would be hard to make it criminal harassment

because of the potential for abuse this is being locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom