How likely is it that the next OTS bid will have a BioQ?

They got rid of it last bid cause of bad press from Fox about stuff that was fixed 5 years ago. Don’t know if they’re bringing it back or not

^ “fixed” is a highly questionable term to describe that, but I think they were simply starting to see the new hires who did pass the BQ were no better or worse then the ones who were exempt or took it and “failed” in the test phase. So rather then deal with the controversy for no true benefit they just did away with it.

^ “fixed” is a highly questionable term to describe that, but I think they were simply starting to see the new hires who did pass the BQ were no better or worse then the ones who were exempt or took it and “failed” in the test phase. So rather then deal with the controversy for no true benefit they just did away with it.

I mean fixed compared to the first one where only 2000 out of something like 28000 passed.

The OTS posting that was supposed to happen this month has officially been postponed. No date/month yet about when it will be rescheduled to.

I think it's because they ran out of people to fill classes. Starting in December they went to mostly 12-person classes instead of the full 18. To prevent that from happening in the future (and not resort to taking the lower ATSA scores,) have 2 job postings and only take the high scores.

I mean fixed compared to the first one where only 2000 out of something like 28000 passed.

So since I'm one of the 2000ish that passed the OG BioQ. Does that make me a special?

Also, has anyone noticed the amount is people applying had drastically reduced since that bid? Anyone have any guesses as to why?

So since I'm one of the 2000ish that passed the OG BioQ. Does that make me a special?

Also, has anyone noticed the amount is people applying had drastically reduced since that bid? Anyone have any guesses as to why?

I think they advertised to OTS a lot more for that bid than any of the others

@edds93 Last bid was open for about 48 hours and I think the reason why they left it open for two weeks previously along with seeking 28000 applications is because they knew the BioQ would disqualify a majority of those applying.

Back
Top Bottom