Projected CPC % to Target
-

Updated --/--/----

Operational Info​

External Links​

A/FD

Local Area​

External Links​

Area is not cheap, Leesberg, Winchester and other areas west/north are cheaper. Townhomes are $450-500K+ easy in Ashburn. Weather in Virginia is great (3 months of all 4 seasons) and plenty of things to do. It’s a big airport that doesn’t push that much traffic, it’s very structured so nothing too difficult (guy in my area transferred from there recently).

Area is not cheap, Leesberg, Winchester and other areas west/north are cheaper. Townhomes are $450-500K+ easy in Ashburn. Weather in Virginia is great (3 months of all 4 seasons) and plenty of things to do. It’s a big airport that doesn’t push that much traffic, it’s very structured so nothing too difficult (guy in my area transferred from there recently).
If you like big box stores, you'll love Ashburn

The guy who works at Palo Alto certainly isn't afraid of living/working in an expensive area.

Anyone here that potentially help out with a tour? Co worker has always enjoyed flying and talks to me about aviation regularly and thought it'd be cool to see the tower briefly. I toured once before back in 2018 but don't remember the name of who helped me.

Back
Top Bottom