Terminal July 29th terminal basics

Has anyone thought about where you're going to live? I'm thinking Kim's place
Im thinking there or Anatole. I want to live by myself and have my own space but am obviously open to study gatherings
Has anyone thought about where you're going to live? I'm thinking Kim's place
Im thinking there or Anatole. I want to live by myself and have my own space but am obviously open to study gatherings. Groceries and shuttle aren’t super important to me because I will have my car and usually meal prep for the week.

I haven't thought that far ahead. I like the idea of racking up rewards points at a hotel... Would def need one with a kitchen
Any idea what our academy date will be?

Last edited:
Im thinking there or Anatole. I want to live by myself and have my own space but am obviously open to study gatherings

Im thinking there or Anatole. I want to live by myself and have my own space but am obviously open to study gatherings. Groceries and shuttle aren’t super important to me because I will have my car and usually meal prep for the week.
Is antanole the same price as kims?

I haven't thought that far ahead. I like the idea of racking up rewards points at a hotel... Would def need one with a kitchen
Any idea what our academy date will be?
Tentative date is 9/1

Chiming in! July 29th here as well!
Nice! Welcome! 4 out of the 9 for our class on here. Did everyone get told “early September” or September 1st for academy date? I was too excited and forgot to ask lol I know it will be on the fol, just wondering what you all heard.

Nice! Welcome! 4 out of the 9 for our class on here. Did everyone get told “early September” or September 1st for academy date? I was too excited and forgot to ask lol I know it will be on the fol, just wondering what you all heard.
I was told to expect Sept 1, barring any delays with covid. It will be interesting to see how Labor Day holiday plays into things as well though.

I was told to expect Sept 1, barring any delays with covid. It will be interesting to see how Labor Day holiday plays into things as well though.
Onboarding date of July 29 and academy September 1st! Did any of you get the email regarding the start date? I havent received the email that other people were posting saying when they start.

What's the end date for the Academy? Assuming all goes according to plan, we start 9/1, and covid doesn't screw us, when can we expect to finish?

What's the end date for the Academy? Assuming all goes according to plan, we start 9/1, and covid doesn't screw us, when can we expect to finish?
I’m not sure, I was wondering the same thing. I think it’s like 8 weeks? but I’m not positive. Anyone else have any insight or details they haven’t shared yet? Lol.. I reached out to atc corporate housing and they said they couldn’t book me until I knew my for sure start date, and that they don’t do garages anymore so that’s a bummer.

Back
Top Bottom