Looking to get back into the FAA

omnivector

Hi everyone. I was in the FAA until a couple years ago when I had to unexpectedly resign. I'm looking to get back in under the CPC reinstatement policy and was wondering if there's anyone on here who's from a facility that is in need of more controllers and isn't swamped with trainees (otherwise I doubt they would hire me)

I've been certified at a 5 up/down and a 6 tower and am looking to get back in at an up/down. Anything level 7+ would be ideal.

Anyways if you think your facility/ATM would be interested in hiring me feel free to DM me or reply here. I'd be happy to provide further info.

Where are you trying to go? Half the facilities in the country would hire you today if they could.

Where are you trying to go? Half the facilities in the country would hire you today if they could.
Hopefully somewhere west of the mississippi but I'm not set on that. AUS, FAT, BOI, GEG, MSN, SBA, COS, U90, SAT, ZSE, and ZLC would all be awesome.

I think FAT, MSN, U90, and GEG would be the best options. BOI and SBA are projected over 100%, AUS/SAT are 9s (and not looking to hire), and the Zs are Zs... not sure how enthusiastic they would be about hiring w/o exp. Not saying don't try, but from a numbers standpoint, the four I listed make the most sense.

Back
Top Bottom