Operational Info​

Facility Level History​

Old LevelNew LevelEffective Date
11103/1/2020

External Links​

A/FD

Local Area​

External Links​

Anyone have any information on M98? Ranked it pretty high on my list, wasn't sure if we have anyone on here from there.

How was the ATM on giving information on who he was picking? I have my ERR In there too. Any info would be appreciated

Unfortunately I don’t know about M98, I work at ZMP, I was just doing a tour there. I’m headed to Detroit TRACON in a couple months.

Hello. Been assigned M98 off a prior experience bid. Waiting on FOL. Moving out in June. I was hoping that I could get some input on what would be some nice areas to look for renting a home. Married, three kids, fourth on the way.
I appreciate your time and input.

Hello. Been assigned M98 off a prior experience bid. Waiting on FOL. Moving out in June. I was hoping that I could get some input on what would be some nice areas to look for renting a home. Married, three kids, fourth on the way.
I appreciate your time and input.

Consider yourself extremely lucky. 100s of ERRs every panel for controllers that have been in the agency for 10+ years to get to m98 and you get it out of the gate. You're a very lucky person.

Consider yourself extremely lucky. 100s of ERRs every panel for controllers that have been in the agency for 10+ years to get to m98 and you get it out of the gate. You're a very lucky person.
I have no doubts about that. I am thankful for the opportunity. We have finally secured housing and will be moving next month. They will be sending me to the school house in OKC sometime in the future prior to starting training at M98. Looking forward to starting this new adventure.

Someone from MN is salty! They won’t pick you up from MIC?

Back
Top Bottom