Mick Devine - Caught Lying Again!

Can’t inspire and empower if you are going to just lie to the membership.

So far this campaign has shown they will lie, manipulate and have no idea how a new contract negotiation works. Fantastic candidates

Flame backgrounds and pixelated sparkly wipe animations? I have the distinct feeling Mick takes his backgrounds and animations from a late 2000's Jostens' high school photoshoot catalog. I was expecting to see an awesome high school football highlight reel with Fort Minor's "Remember the Name" blasting after his talking head ended.

He literally put the video of what Jamaal said and then posted the videos of everything he said showing Jamaal is lying. Its videos of both of them speaking, how is that “say anything”?
I'm not giving this douchebag's videos any clicks. My comment was in general about Mick.

🤣 waste of a vote
People that think like this are the reason we have the two main shit options we have. You aren't supposed to vote to try and pick the winner. You're supposed to vote to voice your opinion on who you'd want to represent you. If you vote to make sure someone doesn't win instead of voting for what you want you end up with shitty representation that even you don't want

People that think like this are the reason we have the two main shit options we have. You aren't supposed to vote to try and pick the winner. You're supposed to vote to voice your opinion on who you'd want to represent you. If you vote to make sure someone doesn't win instead of voting for what you want you end up with shitty representation that even you don't want
I understand your point, but JD is still a waste of a vote. He has no clue how to get the stuff done that we need right now. I wouldn’t let that guy negotiate my BWS let alone be the president of this union.

the current neb has already proved they can’t get it done. So might as well try someone else.
They got faa reauth done. That has to come first. Everything is timing, rich capitalized on reauth timing and got the fix in for our shit staffing. Rich attempted to open the slate book early. They said no, so now we have to wait for the right timing on that and let him get that done next.

Back
Top Bottom