Mick Devine - Caught Lying Again!

I understand your point, but JD is still a waste of a vote. He has no clue how to get the stuff done that we need right now. I wouldn’t let that guy negotiate my BWS let alone be the president of this union.
I’d gladly waste my vote then. JD and Redmond all the way. The other 4 are liars, inadequate, and only worried about keeping their power. Not actually improving the pay and QOL of Air Traffic Controllers.

I’d gladly waste my vote then. JD and Redmond all the way. The other 4 are liars, inadequate, and only worried about keeping their power. Not actually improving the pay and QOL of Air Traffic Controllers.
To each their own, seems like mick def is trying to increase your pay🤷🏼‍♂️

They got faa reauth done. That has to come first. Everything is timing, rich capitalized on reauth timing and got the fix in for our shit staffing. Rich attempted to open the slate book early. They said no, so now we have to wait for the right timing on that and let him get that done next.
Brother. Natca was not required for the FAA to continue to exist. You think Congress was gonna be like. Alright let’s just fade the FAA

An actual win would have been slipping in there. “Within 90 days Natca and FAA will negotiate retention bonuses and raises to help bolster controller staffing and recruiting”

Last edited:
Brother. Natca was not required for the FAA to continue to exist. You think Congress was gonna be like. Alright let’s just fade the FAA

An actual win would have been slipping in there. “Within 90 days Natca and FAA will negotiate retention bonuses and raises to help bolster controller staffing and recruiting”
It's funny cuz it's true. 1000 page bill. Almost every fight and amendment to this bill had nothing to do with atc. Slots at DCA had more attention than atc.

They got faa reauth done. That has to come first. Everything is timing, rich capitalized on reauth timing and got the fix in for our shit staffing. Rich attempted to open the slate book early. They said no, so now we have to wait for the right timing on that and let him get that done next.
Staffing is fixed?

To each their own, seems like mick def is trying to increase your pay🤷🏼‍♂️
He is currently saying it because he wants votes. He hasn't actually done anything to help controllers since being on the NEB. He is only concerned with keeping his union position so he can spend loads of dues money on vacations. His only hope of keeping a full time union job is EVP or President since at this point he couldn't win RVP in New England again.

I'll believe it when I see it. The numbers being tossed around aren't going to improve staffing, but they might keep us about where we are now.
If you actually read the words in the law now you wouldn’t have to wait to believe. The higher numbers are just a small piece of it

This, JD and Redmond FTW! They are the only candidates that havent been caught up in a myriad of lies and have both personally reached out to talk to me on the phone with a very receptive approach. Also, JD has spent his own money and airline points to fly around to several facilities. Nick and Jamal are over here asking for donations. 🤡

This, JD and Redmond FTW! They are the only candidates that havent been caught up in a myriad of lies and have both personally reached out to talk to me on the phone with a very receptive approach. Also, JD has spent his own money and airline points to fly around to several facilities. Nick and Jamal are over here asking for donations. 🤡
Will you cast a vote in a runoff when neither of these candidates are on the ballot at that point?

Back
Top Bottom