Mick Devine - OMG! Just Extend It For Life!

Got to vote for this guy. I was going to vote for Redman as a protest vote but you haven’t heard a peep out of that guy. Mick will at least battle or says he will battle.
Mick is a first class douchebag and a giant hypocrite.
Mick couldn't win RVP again because of his douchebaggery so he is trying for EVP. He is banking on votes outside of New England region.

Mick is a first class douchebag and a giant hypocrite.
Mick couldn't win RVP again because of his douchebaggery so he is trying for EVP. He is banking on votes outside of New England region.
Tell me how he’s a bigger douchebag than the others? We have to vote for the lesser douchebags. We need people to fight for us, not vacation on our dues

Got to vote for this guy. I was going to vote for Redman as a protest vote but you haven’t heard a peep out of that guy. Mick will at least battle or says he will battle.
I am still here, but the nomination acceptance period does not even close until the end of the month. I put out my website, www.redmond4evp.com ,what direction I want our Union to move in and I am available to answer any questions via email [email protected] or 865-298-1775.

I am literally going down the list of our members and sending an email to each one individually and offering to talk. I do not need to cut a video every week, tear down an opponent or constantly fill your inboxes, nor do I intend to be a part of drama on this or ATC 2 reddit stream. But again, am absolutely available to answer questions or have conversations directly.

Ballots don't go out until June 3rd, I am taking a slow meticulous approach.

Mick is nothing but smoke and mirrors. He says he will battle, and that’s a lie. He says he knows the best for the membership, but that’s also a lie. He has proven time and time again he doesn’t even know what’s right for his own region as RVP. He will scream changes until the votes roll in and then argue with the same sorry MFers that voted for him that he never had any power. He will do whatever to support him and his livelihood. Fuck these guys. Fuck MD.

Last edited:
Tell me how he’s a bigger douchebag than the others? We have to vote for the lesser douchebags. We need people to fight for us, not vacation on our dues

Also Mick has been very much vacationing on the backs of dues paying members.

I am still here, but the nomination acceptance period does not even close until the end of the month. I put out my website, www.redmond4evp.com ,what direction I want our Union to move in and I am available to answer any questions via email [email protected] or 865-298-1775.

I am literally going down the list of our members and sending an email to each one individually and offering to talk. I do not need to cut a video every week, tear down an opponent or constantly fill your inboxes, nor do I intend to be a part of drama on this or ATC 2 reddit stream. But again, am absolutely available to answer questions or have conversations directly.

Ballots don't go out until June 3rd, I am taking a slow meticulous approach.
Honestly mad respect for not engaging in the typical political mud flinging. It was a breath of fresh air talking to you on the phone and you casually explaining your goals and what changes you’d like to make as EVP instead of some big sales pitch gimmick and bashing the other guy(s). And you’re the only EVP candidate that’s taken the time to reach out. Got my vote, brother!

Back
Top Bottom