Mick Devine - WTF is NATCA Welfare? Who is Better Equipped to Handle Your Dues Money?

Where do we get convention transcripts and audio from??? Could be a fun rabbit hole to go down when I'm doing elms.
Everything is archived somewhere, nothing is ever erased from the internet if you just do a little bit of leg work.

Imagine his supporters saying he didn’t say something that is literally archived. That campaign will obviously lie to us all to try and win. Sad. The best part is this amendment wasn’t even to get 100% reimbursed, these brothers and sisters were asking for 50% reimbursement to train our union members. To empower our members. When it becomes a reality and not a buzz word we get the true nick and jamaal

man ive had 2 years of being called a liar and having my RVP pressure my facrep for me to change a story that i saw with my own 2 fuckin eyes

these motherfuckers Jamaal and Alex are straight grifters.

man ive had 2 years of being called a liar and having my RVP pressure my facrep for me to change a story that i saw with my own 2 fuckin eyes

these motherfuckers Jamaal and Alex are straight grifters.
One of nicks 6 destroying our union, shocking

Back
Top Bottom