Mick Devine - WTF is NATCA Welfare? Who is Better Equipped to Handle Your Dues Money?

Natca welfare facilities!?

That’s absolutely insane that someone wanting the second highest office considers smaller locals welfare facilities.

Is that part of empowering or inspiring?

I’m tired of welfare national training reps having everything reimbursed to them.

$50,000 yacht parties $90,000 retirement parties and they didn’t spend a dime of their own money.

Like I’ve always said all their unity and empowering speech are just buzz words, when they go off script how they really feel comes out.

Did Mick just endorse expanding SRF-12? Where did he stand on this issue prior to this video?
What the fuck kind of spin is this? The person running for EVP called small locals “NATCA welfare facilities”. How can he say he represents everyone fairly and equally when he has this mindset.

How much of his expenses does he have NATCA reimburse him for?

You avoid the actual topic in the post and try to do a whataboutism. Jamaal said this on a microphone at convention in front of everyone. He views brothers and sisters of this union as welfare facilities, that is language meant to divide and something a leader should never say about a union he is representing

What the fuck kind of spin is this? The person running for EVP called small locals “NATCA welfare facilities”. How can he say he represents everyone fairly and equally when he has this mindset.

How much of his expenses does he have NATCA reimburse him for?

You avoid the actual topic in the post and try to do a whataboutism. Jamaal said this on a microphone at convention in front of everyone. He views brothers and sisters of this union as welfare facilities, that is language meant to divide and something a leader should never say about a union he is representing
Huh??

So I'm guessing you don't know Mick's stance on expanding SRF-12. A candidate publicly endorsing increasing SRF-12 would be big news.

Get. A. Grip. You seriously need to call AEP and talk through your mental issues with someone.

Huh??

So I'm guessing you don't know Mick's stance on expanding SRF-12. A candidate publicly endorsing increasing SRF-12 would be big news.

Get. A. Grip. You seriously need to call AEP and talk through your mental issues with someone.
What leadership position you gunning for?
Lol
You sound worse than most management cucks.

This post is about Jamaal calling small facilities “Natca welfare”.

You turned it into micks stance on srf12 facilities. Your comment has nothing to do with the topic of this post, all my comments are on topic.

You realized this stance can’t be defended and tried turning it Into something completely unrelated. That level of cuckery for 2 men is unheard of and may be borderline unhealthy obsession.

This post is about Jamaal calling small facilities “Natca welfare”.

You turned it into micks stance on srf12 facilities. Your comment has nothing to do with the topic of this post, all my comments are on topic.

You realized this stance can’t be defended and tried turning it Into something completely unrelated. That level of cuckery for 2 men is unheard of and may be borderline unhealthy obsobsession.
No where did i defend Jamaal. Mick brings up the opponents opposition to the amendment to expand SRF-12. Jamaal's shit take doesn't alleviate Mick from having a stance on the same subject. Does Mick just disagree with langauge used by Jamaal, and agree with the opposition to the amendment? Pretty straight forward question.

I don’t know ask Mick. Jamaal literally called Natca members “welfare facilities” mick pointed that out.

Nick and Jamaal have preached how important it is to build our membership up with training but when presented with the chance to increase training for these members Jamaal called it a welfare request. Proving all they are doing is political speak and have no intention of accomplishing whatever it is they’re trying to say they’re going to do besides take down a wall in an office.

I don’t know ask Mick. Jamaal literally called Natca members “welfare facilities” mick pointed that out.

Nick and Jamaal have preached how important it is to build our membership up with training but when presented with the chance to increase training for these members Jamaal called it a welfare request. Proving all they are doing is political speak and have no intention of accomplishing whatever it is they’re trying to say they’re going to do besides take down a wall in an office.

i watched dude suckerpunch a member for telling Jamaal that he worked for us

i guess this statement shows how he really feels about the members

i watched dude suckerpunch a member for telling Jamaal that he worked for us

i guess this statement shows how he really feels about the members
No no no you’re wrong he finally admitted this happened but he only pushed Kevin in the face not punched him in the face.

We’re welfare punching bags to him.

But he’ll take down a wall in an office how can you not support that plan

You said Jamaal said this at convention in front of everyone. That is false.
Oh man I was hoping you took that bait so you could lose all credibility here’s the transcript from the convention:

JAMAAL HALTOM (LAS): Jamaal Haltom
Las Vegas Tower.
He articulated it very well, and I do
feel his pain. Being a slightly larger facility, only earning about $8,000 a year, I would ask, when does it stop? When do we get to the point where we don't subsidize and we ask that the local's budget -- my particular facility has between $10,000 and $14,000 in savings at all times, and we did that over the course of time, knowing that training was important to us. We made that a responsibility that we took on, and we live with that.
Understanding that the facilities that
he speaks to, between $4,000 and $6,000, if they get in this gravy train of getting their training paid for, my facility would then be the next in need and then the 10,000 earners and then the 15,000 earners. It would carry on and on and on.
So I'm asking that we take training into consideration. We are understanding and mindful of that, and we don't allow our emotions to overtake us and create another tier of NATCA welfare. Thank you.

There ya go right from his mouth. Immediately after that Trish Gilbert schooled him and said if another tier wants to be included that’s another amendment that has to be proposed it’s not included in this amendment.

This person will clearly lie to us to protect nick and Jamaal and anything he says is obviously biased and against the unions best Interest.

Now I know you’ll probably say oh no you just made that up sooooo I got you the audio too :)

Attachments

• MOV_1366.mp4
    1.8 MB
Imagine saying that when your entire facility is across the street from CFS and ATX
Imagine his supporters saying he didn’t say something that is literally archived. That campaign will obviously lie to us all to try and win. Sad. The best part is this amendment wasn’t even to get 100% reimbursed, these brothers and sisters were asking for 50% reimbursement to train our union members. To empower our members. When it becomes a reality and not a buzz word we get the true nick and jamaal

Back
Top Bottom