Middle East Contracting

Has anyone heard from any of the overseas contracting companies? I have been told that a lot of companies are not actively hiring due to COVID and a backlog of hires who have been quarantined due to COVID. Has anyone else heard anything similar or different?

I don't get that place having a tower other than for vanity reasons. They had a whopping 36,000 movements in all of 2019. Thats like half of my last tower which was a level 5

What does a job like that pay?
Anecdotally 3rd hand, the big Dubai airport was paying around 10k/mo plus housing and food stipend plus travel benefits.

They do take that “3 years in a major aerodrome” part pretty seriously though. This all came from a guy who was working there in retirement a few years back, had retired from a major aerodrome where I was at the time. Lol

I don't get that place having a tower other than for vanity reasons. They had a whopping 36,000 movements in all of 2019. Thats like half of my last tower which was a level 5

LOL 36k ops is double what my level 5 does. Also, anyone know if ATADS is down? Not working for me

Back
Top Bottom