MMPI-2 Tier 2 Process

So it appears that once your evaluator sends the paper work in, if everything turns out ok it’s probably a 2/3 month wait. Is that a good guess?
For expectation management I would have to say 2 would be a hail marry. I would say more like 3-6 Months, some take much longer and some are miracles but more likely then not 3-6 is realistic

well it has been a week since I heard back from my Tier 2 and I completed my Drug test refresher on 18 July and haven't heard anything back yet. Anyone Else get any good news or any news at all?

Tempted to ask for an update but I know that won't help LOL
The daily struggle. I find it helps if i set limits on my update asking. I aim for 4-6 weeks. I should be due for another one soon. RC and KH dont seem to mind and encourage me to reach out every few weeks. Hope is the one that shuts it down quick. Once I confirmation that they received my tier 2 eval, i think im done writing her regardless.

The daily struggle. I find it helps if i set limits on my update asking. I aim for 4-6 weeks. I should be due for another one soon. RC and KH dont seem to mind and encourage me to reach out every few weeks. Hope is the one that shuts it down quick. Once I confirmation that they received my tier 2 eval, i think im done writing her regardless.

Lol I was doing weekly.

Thats true. I forget youve been dealing with this for way longer. I would probably have been one of the 2 extremes in your case. Daily emails or abandoned hope all together.

Well I know a bunch of current controllers with the FAA and they all say this is par for the course with what you can expect for your career. Don't get your hopes up too high lol.

I mean I work for the government now.... I realize how it works. But this is on a new level. I'm slowly coming to terms with the lunacy of the agency but it's still difficult to grasp.

I mean I work for the government now.... I realize how it works. But this is on a new level. I'm slowly coming to terms with the lunacy of the agency but it's still difficult to grasp.
I'm gonna take your advice and start emailing every week or so to get this process moving. Over a year to get an appointment is just ridiculous now.

I'm gonna take your advice and start emailing every week or so to get this process moving. Over a year to get an appointment is just ridiculous now.
There is honestly no point, your best bet is to just continue life and just forget about it. Email once a month just so they don’t forget about you. They’re just going to tell you the same thing over and over again every week. Do things to keep you busy and eventually you’ll get the email. HOPEFULLY.

There is honestly no point, your best bet is to just continue life and just forget about it. Email once a month just so they don’t forget about you. They’re just going to tell you the same thing over and over again every week. Do things to keep you busy and eventually you’ll get the email. HOPEFULLY.
I have a buddy that told me he that RDC told him that hope doesn’t even answer his emails, that she does things her way and on her own time. So emailing him over and over again won’t speed anything up. This process just blows, TWO YEARS IS JUST NOT OKAY. But we all got ourselves in this.

I have a buddy that told me he that RDC told him that hope doesn’t even answer his emails, that she does things her way and on her own time. So emailing him over and over again won’t speed anything up. This process just blows, TWO YEARS IS JUST NOT OKAY. But we all got ourselves in this.

Well you say that... until I got RDC's boss on the phone like a week or so ago. Cleared up the issue that was holding it up. Hope still claiming that she needs my background packet to give to the psych. Yet my security POC hasn't sent it and NBIB is back logged via FOIA.

It's honestly a huge joke how Tier 2 chokes the life out of applicants.

Well you say that... until I got RDC's boss on the phone like a week or so ago. Cleared up the issue that was holding it up. Hope still claiming that she needs my background packet to give to the psych. Yet my security POC hasn't sent it and NBIB is back logged via FOIA.

It's honestly a huge joke how Tier 2 chokes the life out of applicants.
I guess you’re right, honestly I haven’t even been waiting a quarter of what you’ve waited and I’ve already given up. I just don’t care anymore, I’ll just work my contract tower job until I hear from them I guess. I email once a month just so they don’t forget about me, I’ve only been waiting like three months. What did they say to you after you cleared all that up? Did they give you an appointment date?

I guess you’re right, honestly I haven’t even been waiting a quarter of what you’ve waited and I’ve already given up. I just don’t care anymore, I’ll just work my contract tower job until I hear from them I guess. I email once a month just so they don’t forget about me, I’ve only been waiting like three months. What did they say to you after you cleared all that up? Did they give you an appointment date?
My guy what number did you call? haha I'm also thinking there is a possibility they are waiting for my security clearance to go green before the psych appt. Pure speculation on my part though.

Back
Top Bottom