MMPI-2 Tier 2 Process

Had my evaluation. Was everything NtxGuy said it was. Half the questions that we discussed on the MMPI were ones that I did not interpret as health questions or just got it plain wrong.

My tier-2 case is now completed, it took about 3 weeks from when I had my evaluation with the psychologist. I'm just waiting on my medical POC to email me with the results.

How do you know you case is complete is you don’t know the results
Hope sent me an email saying my case is complete and the recommendation was sent to my medical analyst (POC). I called my POC to see what the results were and she said she hasn’t looked at it yet and will email me with the results later.

My tier-2 case is now completed, it took about 3 weeks from when I had my evaluation with the psychologist. I'm just waiting on my medical POC to email me with the results.
3 weeks? Still going on 2 months with nothing. Did you reach out to her first or did she email you?

Received an email from Hope this morning that my tier-2 case is now completed. It took about 1.5 weeks from when I had my evaluation with the psychologist. Psychologist sent the results last Monday and provided me a favorable report. Now the waiting game begins again.

Received an email from Hope this morning that my tier-2 case is now completed. It took about 1.5 weeks from when I had my evaluation with the psychologist. Psychologist sent the results last Monday and provided me a favorable report. Now the waiting game begins again.
How did you find out that your psychologist had a favorable report of you? Who’s your medical POC? I hope my POC emails me back with the results soon, I’m very anxious to know if I cleared my medical.

How did you find out that your psychologist had a favorable report of you? Who’s your medical POC? I hope my POC emails me back with the results soon, I’m very anxious to know if I cleared my medical.

I just called the assigned psychologist to ask when the results were submitted to Hope. Literally said "favorable report". My Medical POC is SM.

I just called the assigned psychologist to ask when the results were submitted to Hope. Literally said "favorable report". My Medical POC is SM.
That’s my POC too. We’ve had communication/email issues in the past, so hopefully everything works... quickly lol

I usually get my emails replied to by RDC same day, but I emailed him two days ago and no reply does anyone know if he’s on vacation or something?

I usually get my emails replied to by RDC same day, but I emailed him two days ago and no reply does anyone know if he’s on vacation or something?
There’s been times in the past he hasn’t responded same day. I got a response from him last Friday, but it’s possible he’s out this week.

Just received medical clearance from RDC. Time line as follows:
ATSA-October 2018
TOL- December 2018
CIL received -January 2019
Background check complete- Feb 2019
MMPI- Feb 2019
Notified Tier 2- May 2019
Tier 2 evaluation- May 2020
Drug test renewal- June 2020
Medical clearance granted- July 1, 2020

It will be months until the next available class date as they have to fill all the current classes up with students who were already at OKC. But the wait is (almost) finally over. Good luck to the rest

Just received medical clearance from RDC. Time line as follows:
ATSA-October 2018
TOL- December 2018
CIL received -January 2019
Background check complete- Feb 2019
MMPI- Feb 2019
Notified Tier 2- May 2019
Tier 2 evaluation- May 2020
Drug test renewal- June 2020
Medical clearance granted- July 1, 2020

It will be months until the next available class date as they have to fill all the current classes up with students who were already at OKC. But the wait is (almost) finally over. Good luck to the rest
First off congrats man, good luck at the academy. Second off I guess RDC ignored my email ??

He replied but told me the usual “he doesn’t know anything” I have to stop bothering this guy

well he only deals with medical clearance so maybe you asked something unrelated / out of his scope

Who is RDC to you guys?

I emailed RDC somewhat often too. He was the only one who would answer me. For the first 2 years of my pre-employment process I had 2 different HR reps and both of them ignored literally all of my calls, messages, and emails. Never once heard from an HR rep. Though everything I asked RDC was medical related, hearing from him was reassuring.

I'll give you guys my timeline in case anyone else is curious. East Coast USA. Prior experience bid from May 2019.

July 9th 2019 - TOL
July 24th 2019 - CIL
August 10th 2019 - CIL Completed
August 14th 2019 - Unofficial Tier 2 notification by RDC
April 22nd 2020 - Official Tier 2 Notification by Hope
April 23rd 2020 - Hope received my location and began searching for a doctor in the area
May 29th 2020 - Doctor Located
June 1st 2020 - Appointment scheduled
June 26th 2020 - Tier 2 appointment
July 2nd 2020 - Cleared on Tier 2 by RDC, case complete

Now I need to complete my drug test refresher and I will be officially medically cleared. My turnaround on my doctor was incredibly fast from her hands to getting cleared by RDC. If anyone has any additional questions you can PM me and I can be a bit more candid than I was here.

FAA-ATO-18-ATCEXP-56707 March
TOL: 6/8/18
MMPI:7/13/18
Flight Phys: 7/26/18
Drug test: 7/31/18
Tier 2 status: 5/28/19
MMP2 doc selected: 6/5/19
MMP2 appointment: 7/9/19
paperwork sent to Hope: 8/2/19
Tier 2 cleared: 6/30/20

I'll be taking my drug test refresher 7/6

jfc they really need to make the t2 process more efficient

dang dude I'm sorry you've had to wait 2 years! What have you been doing to pass the time?
jfc they really need to make the t2 process more efficient
Seriously! I know it can get bottle necked but jeez!

Back
Top Bottom