Moving to New Facility

wand_waver

Hey guys, I was part of the NEST before COVID with my new facility being located in a different state. How are you guys dealing with moving? Have you moved out yet or are you waiting for confirmation to resume training?

How are they handling start dates? Wouldn’t you be recallable to your new facility once you are released from your old one?

If you washed from a 12 as a D-2 for example and are being sent to a 5, I would not move until they make you, might as well continue to eat up the high pay while sitting home as long as you can, it might be awhile until you get back to it.
Yeah I agree, I would go to whichever has the highest pay and wait it out there

Our RVP said that the nest is a low priority but they are still going to process the SF 50s, however you are not being forced to move until training can start. So this guy might be before that happened however I would imagine they’re doing that so that even if you choose to stay at your level 12 you’ve been processed in the system and now SF 50 shows you’re at the level five therefore making a level five pay even though you’re technically at the location of a level 12 you’re not at work you’re on excused absence so I’d move to the place with a cheaper cost of living.

Edit to add - The reasoning for doing that is just speculation on my part, I don’t know that for sure

Last edited:
Our RVP said that the nest is a low priority but they are still going to process the SF 50s, however you are not being forced to move until training can start. So this guy might be before that happened however I would imagine they’re doing that so that even if you choose to stay at your level 12 you’ve been processed in the system and now SF 50 shows you’re at the level five therefore making a level five pay even though you’re technically at the location of a level 12 you’re not at work you’re on excused absence so I’d move to the place with a cheaper cost of living.
What a disgrace, another way the trainees are getting screwed.

Back
Top Bottom