NATCA Email COVID-19

I'm hoping this is just a joke but in case it isn't, for the love of god please don't waste anyone's time even trying to get tested if you aren't experiencing any symptoms or haven't had contact with someone who is or has tested positive.

hell no it’s not a joke. In Korea, 80% of the positive results are from people not showing symptoms. I don’t want to be responsible for spreading this. Plus my wife’s boss’ kids go to a school that had faculty that tested positive.

It's the people with no symptoms that are spreading this sh&$
I understand that. But unless something has changed that hasn't made the news, there isn't enough capacity to start testing random people. They still can't cover the people with verified contacts or coming back from other hot zones.

I understand that. But unless something has changed that hasn't made the news, there isn't enough capacity to start testing random people. They still can't cover the people with verified contacts or coming back from other hot zones.
if they didn’t have enough they wouldn’t have opened a drive thru testing center with no appointment or referral needed. This is the second such facility in NY now with more coming.

if they didn’t have enough they wouldn’t have opened a drive thru testing center with no appointment or referral needed. This is the second such facility in NY now with more coming.
Then go ahead and do it. The last I'd seen they were still by appointment and for "high risk" people. It's really good if they're getting to a point where they can actually test anyone.

NY set up a drive thru testing center not too far from me. I’m going tomorrow. I don’t feel sick or anything like that but 2 weeks admin leave quarantine sounds lovely
I don't know if anything has changed, but they're only testing healthcare workers and those in direct contact with confirmed corona virus cases.

NY set up a drive thru testing center not too far from me. I’m going tomorrow. I don’t feel sick or anything like that but 2 weeks admin leave quarantine sounds lovely
We have 3 or so drive thru testing sites in Ohio now and you MUST Haze a doctor's not in order to get tested. They are turning people away daily, even with the proper documents due to demand.

I would imagine NY would do the same thing.

No doctors note required for the Jones Beach location, I checked. It is apparently by appointment only though, but that’s for crowd control. For the New Rochelle location a doctors note is needed

Back
Top Bottom