NEST NEST March 2020

Training terminated January 8th. There is another person here who had their training terminated last week on the 5th. ATM told me I am number 3 or 4 on the list and they are 11th.

I've received conflicting information... facilities offered to terminations and withdrawals are facilities below 100% projected staffing or facilities below the national average projected staffing of 90%? Thanks in advance... asking for a friend.

Last edited:
I've received conflicting information... facilities offered to terminations and withdrawals are facilities below 100% projected staffing or facilities below the national average projected staffing of 90%? Thanks in advance... asking for a friend.
The SOP says 100 percent.

My facility is projected between 95-100% and we're getting NEST person next month.

Thanks. I looked over the SOP and it says below projected national average, which currently stands at 90.6%, but then there are anecdotes like mrobs15's that go against that. Only thing I could find in the SOP about being below 100% is for CPC-ITs wanting to return to their previous facility.

Thanks. I looked over the SOP and it says below projected national average, which currently stands at 90.6%, but then there are anecdotes like mrobs15's that go against that. Only thing I could find in the SOP about being below 100% is for CPC-ITs wanting to return to their previous facility.
Below 100% projected and they're eligible to receive someone from the NEST. mrobs15's post says the same thing...their facility was between 95-100% (under 100) and they got a NEST placement.

I was in the January nest, BED was one of the facilities on my list and they're projected at 93.1%
POU was also there, projected 96%

Training terminated January 8th. There is another person here who had their training terminated last week on the 5th. ATM told me I am number 3 or 4 on the list and they are 11th.

Also, just a heads up for those of you combing the SOP for info (like I did)

The SOP does say that they hand out facilities in order of training termination date starting with the earliest..however..
My training was terminated Nov 7th and there was someone else in my panel who had training terminated in late August/early September so we figured he'd definitely be 1st in line. We both had the same facility as our #1 pick. I ended up getting it and he was assigned his #2. Your level of training does play a factor, since I'm D3 and he's D2. We weren't sure how it would play out, since in the letter they give you with your facility choices states that termination date and level of training determines were you fall in the queue, but SOP doesn't mention it all.

Also, just a heads up for those of you combing the SOP for info (like I did)

The SOP does say that they hand out facilities in order of training termination date starting with the earliest..however..
My training was terminated Nov 7th and there was someone else in my panel who had training terminated in late August/early September so we figured he'd definitely be 1st in line. We both had the same facility as our #1 pick. I ended up getting it and he was assigned his #2. Your level of training does play a factor, since I'm D3 and he's D2. We weren't sure how it would play out, since in the letter they give you with your facility choices states that termination date and level of training determines were you fall in the queue, but SOP doesn't mention it all.
Thank you for this information. Does your pay get affected? If your D2 and you get assigned to a level 5 or below do you go to AG pay?

Thank you for this information. Does your pay get affected? If your D2 and you get assigned to a level 5 or below do you go to AG pay?
If you were a D2 you would go to the D2 band in the new facility. If D2 don’t exist you go to D3 (as long as it is not higher then your previous pay rate). You only go to AG if it’s a level four where none of the D bands exist.

Back
Top Bottom