NEST NEST March 2020

Do you remember which ones. SBA/HWD/RHV/STS/EUG/MRY all sound great to me
OK now that I'm looking, maybe not LOTS, I guess it just seemed like a lot at the time since I didnt want west coast lol

APC BIL EMT PAO SMF PUB plus A11, FAI, ITO which are technically Western service area but idk if you consider Alaska and Hawaii "West Coast"

Really wish they would update the NEST page in ksn to show minutes and agenda from previous panels again. It was a nice resource to get an idea of what people were getting.
oh I know, so frustrating!!

but just for reference, heres what I know from my panel:
Im going to FXE, 1 to BED, 1 to YPI, 2 to LNK

Last edited:
My ATM and fac rep should have everything submitted in time for me to be included in the March NEST. Hoping to get Saint Paul or maybe crystal in Minnesota

Really wish they would update the NEST page in ksn to show minutes and agenda from previous panels again. It was a nice resource to get an idea of what people were getting.
It’s criminal they removed that information, it was important. I don’t know if it was a power play by the agency or if someone cried that it was an invasion of privacy. The privacy argument is a joke, if you went from a 5 to a 12 and washed out so what, that kind of jump is not for everyone and no rational person will think much less of you for it. I can’t stand these people who do that then withdraw and fast track, or claim their transfer out was a “hardship”.

It’s like when a politician steps down or someone in the private sector resigns the morning before they were about to be terminated. Do they really think they are saving face by doing that at all? Anyone who knows anything about the situation knows their deal. I’m glad most employers are treating a “resignation” and a termination as exactly the same thing now.

My training was terminated this week, any idea if i would be included in this panel or the next? im assuming i missed this one since they usually meet early/mid month?

Yeah the March panel was on the 4th. The next one will occur in May. I was in a similar position as you when mine was terminated just after the January panel. Sorry to hear about your training too. At what point was it stopped?

Another person here at my facility and myself were informed Friday evening that we were being retained. Haven't received a list of any kind yet though. Your facrep should be able to obtain information as to your retention if you haven't gotten that yet.

Another person here at my facility and myself were informed Friday evening that we were being retained. Haven't received a list of any kind yet though. Your facrep should be able to obtain information as to your retention if you haven't gotten that yet.
Congrats on being retained. How far along in training was your co worker?

D2. We're hoping to get something in the way of a list tomorrow or Thursday at the latest. I take it you haven't gotten any info yet?

Back
Top Bottom