NEST NEST March 2020

At least the next NEST panel should be in good shape for retention and options. All the academy grads went home, so in theory lots more of a need and openings at level 4-6 facilities.

Has everyone turned their ranked lists back in? Also, has anyone gotten word on what they were selected for yet? I understand it may be a bit delayed due to everything going on.

Has everyone turned their ranked lists back in? Also, has anyone gotten word on what they were selected for yet? I understand it may be a bit delayed due to everything going on.
I gave mine back just over a week ago now. I haven't heard anything yet. Im just gonna assume that its gonna take a while to hear back with everything going on.

I still have not heard back about my status as of being sent home 10 days ago. Me and my training partner were told we made the deadline for this panel. Have not heard anything. Don’t know much about my future upon being called back from admin leave.

Did you guys even get facility lists? You should have definitely make this panel as the deadline for packets was at the end if February. If you haven't heard a thing, I would reach out to your facrep.

Did you guys even get facility lists? You should have definitely make this panel as the deadline for packets was at the end if February. If you haven't heard a thing, I would reach out to your facrep.
We have not received facility lists, I have reached out to both the FacRep and ATM during the last day I was at work. Neither of them have anything to report.

My ATM told me Monday that he was reaching out to see if he could get any info for me. Yesterday he asked me for my personal email to give to HR. He didn't say whether or not that meant I would hear anything soon, but I'm hopeful.

Back
Top Bottom