NEST NEST March 2020

My ATM told me Monday that he was reaching out to see if he could get any info for me. Yesterday he asked me for my personal email to give to HR. He didn't say whether or not that meant I would hear anything soon, but I'm hopeful.
Ok, hopefully we can get some answers soon.

From talking with my ATM again on Monday (I check in with him every Monday), he told me that those who handle the NEST stuff are still waiting on a few people to turn their lists back in before they can issue reassignment. He believes we'll know something within a month. Does anyone know anything else or contradictory? If this is accurate, it definitely sucks that we're waiting on a few others that seem to have ignored the 5 day timeframe.

From talking with my ATM again on Monday (I check in with him every Monday), he told me that those who handle the NEST stuff are still waiting on a few people to turn their lists back in before they can issue reassignment. He believes we'll know something within a month. Does anyone know anything else or contradictory? If this is accurate, it definitely sucks that we're waiting on a few others that seem to have ignored the 5 day timeframe.
I heard the same. Training Manager said that they were waiting on something didnt say what though. Agreed... this kind of sucks. We probably wont be moving to our next facility for a while anyway, but it would be nice to know

Even if it means I'm doing the same thing now (which is nothing at all), it would still be nice to know so we can plan. I would be completely fine moving and then hanging out until they need me.

Even if it means I'm doing the same thing now (which is nothing at all), it would still be nice to know so we can plan. I would be completely fine moving and then hanging out until they need me.
Important to note for any interested parties: No one will be forced by the agency to move for their new EOD, whether it's for NEST or ERR, during the pandemic. It will be the employee's decision.

I spoke with my ATM last Monday, the 20th and he told me they're waiting on one person to turn their list in at this point. Spoke with him again this Monday and he had no new news.

My facility was notified on Monday and then they mailed a letter to me instead of having me come in to let me know what facility I got.
I doubt any if you guys are at work but your facilities have been up on placement list for a few days at least.

Has anyone received anything like a TOL or FOL for the new facility? All I have received is just where Im headed, but im from a Z going to a tower and figure an OKC date has to be in the mix somewhere. Obviously an OKC date is gonna be delayed, just trying to see where everyone else is at.

Back
Top Bottom