Next OTS bid?

I read on Facebook early 2019. No month given. And it's from a legit source. Just relax and enjoy your holidays

Yea I just found it a little odd since the applicants from the July bid just took the ATSA. I'm still waiting to find out whether or not I've been referred so I'm sure I'm not the only one.

I spoke with someone in ATC Career's and she advised me that another bid opening is scheduled for January 2019. Typically she said, they have one bid per year. So yes, this could be a valid bid opportunity.

Prior to the potential Jan 2019 bid, what documents should I (current government employee) have prepared to submit via USA Jobs besides a resume and SF-50?

You might as well have appealed your denial instead of starting over?

I should've worded the question better;

I'm about 90% sure I will not receive my medical clearance and will be denied after going through the appeal process. My question is, can I reapply further down the line to another OTS bid or does being denied the clearance (post-appeal process) basically permanently bar you from FAA employment?

I'm about 90% sure I will not receive my medical clearance and will be denied after going through the appeal process. My question is, can I reapply further down the line to another OTS bid or does being denied the clearance (post-appeal process) basically permanently bar you from FAA employment?
You can still apply, but if you don’t appeal the denial then you won’t get any further from that. You’ll end up doing it until you age out if you don’t appeal and hopefully get a med clearance after seeing more doctors for your condition/problem/whatever it is that has you denied.

I don’t know anything about the appeal process and depending on your circumstances no one on this site can help you, unless there is a flight doc on here.

I'm about 90% sure I will not receive my medical clearance and will be denied after going through the appeal process. My question is, can I reapply further down the line to another OTS bid or does being denied the clearance (post-appeal process) basically permanently bar you from FAA employment?[/QUOT

what was you medical clearance denied for if you don’t mind me asking?

Back
Top Bottom