Next OTS bid?

what was you medical clearance denied for if you don’t mind me asking?

For having multiple alcohol related incidents:

Minor in Possession - Aug. 2012
Minor in Consumption - Nov. 2013

And I am still waiting on my Tier 2 appt. I just don't think it makes any sense for me to think this is going to work out. Like I said, i'm almost positive i am not getting that med clearance. I also feel appealing will be a waste of time.

And I am still waiting on my Tier 2 appt. I just don't think it makes any sense for me to think this is going to work out. Like I said, i'm almost positive i am not getting that med clearance. I also feel appealing will be a waste of time.

I’m in a similar boat. Not sure if I’m still wasting my time. I was flagged for tier 2 in 2015 (MMPI), was medically disqualified after the tier 2 evaluation, and then indicated I wanted to appeal the decision. I sent all the paperwork to the only doctor in my city willing to help, and then he said there was nothing he could do. AME said there was nothing to appeal without that help. Over a year later I emailed and asked if I could start the appeal process over. They said it had been too long, but I should apply for the next OTS bid. So that’s where I’ve been for the last 2 years. No TOL last year or this year.

I’m in a similar boat. Not sure if I’m still wasting my time. I was flagged for tier 2 in 2015 (MMPI), was medically disqualified after the tier 2 evaluation, and then indicated I wanted to appeal the decision. I sent all the paperwork to the only doctor in my city willing to help, and then he said there was nothing he could do. AME said there was nothing to appeal without that help. Over a year later I emailed and asked if I could start the appeal process over. They said it had been too long, but I should apply for the next OTS bid. So that’s where I’ve been for the last 2 years. No TOL last year or this year.

Was your DQ alcohol related?

Were any of your charges dismissed? Or did they stick around as convictions?

In my opinion, no, it was not.
Have you been previously diagnosed with a personality disorder prior to applying for the FAA? Or was this something that the FAA made a determination on?

Have you been previously diagnosed with a personality disorder prior to applying for the FAA? Or was this something that the FAA made a determination on?

Of course they were dismissed lol. I did community service for both as part of those pre-trial diversion programs.

It was something the FAA made a determination on.

Back
Top Bottom