Nov NEST panel

Letmeout

Just curious if anyone here was on the nov nest panel. Has anyone heard anything back since you sent in your ranking list ?

I thought they had already sent out the facility assignments from November? Pretty sure I saw the meeting minutes.

received my options to rank and sent that back but haven’t seen the final word.. any idea where to find the minutes ?

received my options to rank and sent that back but haven’t seen the final word.. any idea where to find the minutes ?
Same page as the NCEPT KSN site...except go to the NEST page on the left sidebar. I'll be able to check in a couple hours.

just checked ksn. still no minutes for the november panel. i’m assuming with the holidays it may have set them back a few days.

huh? you didn’t think the nest existed? the agency doesn’t like to fire .. people keep their jobs through all sorts of crazy shit. idk wtf you’re talkin about or where you’ve been.
The November agenda has been posted for a while. It shows offered facilities for everyone.

How long did it take to get the list after the panel met? My panel meets tomorrow, January 15, and I'm just curious how long 'til the list gets sent out and then how long it takes after I send back my rankings.

huh? you didn’t think the nest existed? the agency doesn’t like to fire .. people keep their jobs through all sorts of crazy shit. idk wtf you’re talkin about or where you’ve been.

they’ve tried to fire 2 washouts here. NATCA saved them.

How long did it take to get the list after the panel met? My panel meets tomorrow, January 15, and I'm just curious how long 'til the list gets sent out and then how long it takes after I send back my rankings.
Received my list nov 29 and i submitted it back to the atm on dec 2nd. Heard back around dec 17-18 on what they decided.

Received my list nov 29 and i submitted it back to the atm on dec 2nd. Heard back around dec 17-18 on what they decided.
Ok, so about a month after meeting, you knew where you were going. How long until you had to report for duty after that?

Depends on how much your atm likes you. anything can be negotiated and they should try and work with you.
Ok, thank you. My lease is up on March 16, and I'm just trying to plan (in what little ways I can) and get an idea of what to expect.

Back
Top Bottom