Performance Appraisal

Flyaboveall

I put in paperwork back in February for the April NCEPT panel. Has there been an update in the performance appraisal since February? I still have the performance appraisal from February and was wondering if I can use that when I submit paperwork today tomorrow for another facility? I don’t feel like going to the supervisor again for it

I put in paperwork back in February for the April NCEPT panel. Has there been an update in the performance appraisal since February? I still have the performance appraisal from February and was wondering if I can use that when I submit paperwork today tomorrow for another facility? I don’t feel like going to the supervisor again for it
You would know... You have to sign them. Additionally I highly doubt HR is going to call your facility to insure they have the newest one on file. As long as it's not a year or years old it will be fine.

Plus I can't remember once in the 10 years I've been faa that a supervisor has actually put anything unique in a PA... They always just use the basic boilerplate bullshit.. "He does good" "Him separates aeroplanes" blah blah blah.

You would know... You have to sign them. Additionally I highly doubt HR is going to call your facility to insure they have the newest one on file. As long as it's not a year or years old it will be fine.

Plus I can't remember once in the 10 years I've been faa that a supervisor has actually put anything unique in a PA... They always just use the basic boilerplate bullshit.. "He does good" "Him separates aeroplanes" blah blah blah.

Thanks. I can’t remember having to sign another one since lol. But it has been less than a year for that

Ive also never had an FLM who has the balls to put anything other than "GREAT JOB" Trains, CICs, Controls them J's & P's Awesomely!! Even if they hated me :lol: . The real PA is when your corrupt facrep blacklists you. Then u SOL

I’ve always heard that Performance Appraisals are on CEDAR but I’ve never found them there, I’ve had to get them from a Supe. Any guidance on where to go on CEDAR to get them?

They are only are on the pms website if your supe uses the site. They are only on cedar if your supe uses cedar for it or if your facility has access to use cedar for it, not all do. If you didn’t sign sometime in April your supe is not doing their job. Ask them, if they don’t know where to get it they aren’t doing their job. Send the entire thing why take the chance otherwise? Some regions might be different .

Back
Top Bottom