PHL Bid - AEA-ATO-21-RCM-73308

DeltaBravo

FAA
Facility
SAN San Diego Tower
If you are selected from a list, what's the timeframe before your facility finds out?
I was under the impression your facility finds out when you tell them after HR calls to see if you’re still interested. I could be wrong though.

I assume there is no discussion between ATMs since it’s a priority bid and no need to discuss release dates.

slater

Got the Eastern HR call with an offer to PHL today for 2nd round list (she said) of which I accepted the offer.

Went over pay, moving expenses and a brief rundown of what to expect next.

They asked the ATM contact name at my current facility. I can only assume this will be for the TOL to process further security screening as usual.

Applied 10/3/21
Referred 5/27/22
HR Call w/ Offer 6/24/22

AB19

Forum Sage
Got the Eastern HR call with an offer to PHL today for 2nd round list (she said) of which I accepted the offer.

They asked the ATM contact name at my current facility. I can only assume this will be for the TOL to process further security screening as usual.

Applied 10/3/21
Referred 5/27/22
HR Call w/ Offer 6/24/22
Congrats!

PapaDelta

Applied 10/3/21
Referred 5/27/22
HR Call w/ Offer 6/24/22

Out of curiosity, what level facility are you from?

Top Bottom