PHL Bid - AEA-ATO-21-RCM-73308

This honestly a win win for me. I wanted to go to N90 to see if could work the traffic, but didn't want to be stuck there for the rest of my career if I certified. If they would have had a clause that after 10 years as CPC I could bid out, I would have went anyways. I have been trying to get to PHL for 4 years now

I can’t wait to get disappointed and never get picked up. Heard things ranging from only 20 people have applied, to no one is getting picked up until June

I can’t wait to get disappointed and never get picked up. Heard things ranging from only 20 people have applied, to no one is getting picked up until June
25% PHL CIP when?

Probably the latter, I can’t believe that only 20 people would have applied to this bid
At least 2 ppl at my facility applied last month, so I'm guessing there's definitely more than 20. Esp with the relocation pay.

364 days after it opened, I think it’s technically over june 30th?
What is the point in creating a year long listing if your going to wait until it closes to make selections? I expected it to function more closely in line with the N90 listing.

What is the point in creating a year long listing if your going to wait until it closes to make selections? I expected it to function more closely in line with the N90 listing.

they’re probably waiting til they have a more solid timeline on when the EWR move will happen

Back
Top Bottom