Placement list advice (DCA, TEB, JAX, SAT, GFK, APA, MCI )

will be getting a list soon. I'm off the street, currently washing out of my first facility. is it true if you wash out at the second facility you're terminated? meaning I should be looking for a facility with the highest training success rate?
Slate book. Article 61. Section 3. Second part I believe is where it is notated. Two failures is a “may be eligible for retention”. Withdrawing counts as training failure in this case.

If you really want the job and have failed to certify once I would absolutely find the place with the highest checkout rate and reach out to someone on here who works at said facility. I would be honest about your shortcomings where you’re at and ask if they would hinder you at the possible facility. NCEPT has been kind to low level towers since inception.

If you could take or leave the job I’d go to the place you can see yourself living the longest and enjoying it and roll the dice.

Feel free to PM me if you want.

will be getting a list soon. I'm off the street, currently washing out of my first facility. is it true if you wash out at the second facility you're terminated? meaning I should be looking for a facility with the highest training success rate?
Correct

If you don’t want to be at one of these places for a while then go to the place with the best staffing and easiest checkout rate. Suck it up for a couple years then it’ll be easier to move to where you really want. Otherwise you might be stuck somewhere you don’t really like for 5+ years.

Back
Top Bottom