PointSixtyFive Member Fantasy Football League

Idk how we want to handle it but my other leagues are telling Chiefs/Pats owners to start their guys and then indicate which guys you would’ve started if the Chiefs/Pats game gets canceled and then the commissioner will manually edit those indicated guys back in after the cancellation is confirmed

Idk how we want to handle it but my other leagues are telling Chiefs/Pats owners to start their guys and then indicate which guys you would’ve started if the Chiefs/Pats game gets canceled and then the commissioner will manually edit those indicated guys back in after the cancellation is confirmed
My league commish is a butthole and saying there will be no lineup edits. It makes for an interesting week and lots of “strategery” to be discussed.

Didn't the postpone until Monday, so are technically playing?

As league commissioner I have ruled that I will go with ESPN's ruling: If the game is played Monday or Tuesday then their points will count towards this week. If it is postponed then they will not count towards this week.

Fleeced someone for CEH this week in my money league and now I’m not sure if I should play him

Fleeced someone for CEH this week in my money league and now I’m not sure if I should play him
I'm always an underdog gambler so I play him. In it to win it right?

Also heres my $27 parlay to win $1000 this week:
Saints -3
Cardinals -3
Bengals -1
Browns over 56.5
Seahawks u55.5
Ravens ML
Packers ML

My league commish is a butthole and saying there will be no lineup edits. It makes for an interesting week and lots of “strategery” to be discussed.
Sounds like your commish didnt draft CFH, Kelce, Hill, or Mahomes. Anyone I've talked to who have had their commissioner rule in that way, their commissioner has not had any Chiefs

Very cool for half the league to start people on bye or who were injured, we made it three weeks before people gave up

Man fuck the Cardinals eh?
Definitely didn't see that coming... Panthers do know they're supposed to be tanking and they're missing CMC? Their Defense/Special Team got me -2 points lol

Definitely didn't see that coming... Panthers do know they're supposed to be tanking and they're missing CMC? Their Defense/Special Team got me -2 points lol
Panthers are screwing up their tank, the Browns have the ball actually bounce their way, it’s a bizarre world lol

Back
Top Bottom