Prior experience bid, Tier 2 questions

KrogerC

Lurker
I applied for the prior experience bid back in January 2022 and found out that I failed the MMPI-2 in August. I finally got a response for my Tier 2 evaluation, asking for three things. One of them being: "A personal signed and dated statement confirming you do not receive VA disability compensation nor do you have a claim pending".

I am currently receiving VA disability and have a couple more claims pending as well. Is this going to be an issue?

Thank you.

Is this going to be an issue?
If you told them that you had the VA claim, and pending claims it shouldn't be an issue as long as you didn't lie about what was on there.

If you had those claims before filling out the paperwork and said you didn't have any, I could see it being an issue since you lied.

If you didn't have any claims before you filled it out, but during the process filed claims, just explain that and I can't see it being a big deal.

If you told them that you had the VA claim, and pending claims it shouldn't be an issue as long as you didn't lie about what was on there.

If you had those claims before filling out the paperwork and said you didn't have any, I could see it being an issue since you lied.

If you didn't have any claims before you filled it out, but during the process filed claims, just explain that and I can't see it being a big deal.
Appreciate it! Yea I didn't lie, I think I remember being asked about it but since I was still active duty when I applied and hadn't filed for disability at that point.. I just told them no and left it at that.

Appreciate it! Yea I didn't lie, I think I remember being asked about it but since I was still active duty when I applied and hadn't filed for disability at that point.. I just told them no and left it at that.
You should be fine then. They had me submit some letters from docs for some of my VA stuff for clarification. Every situation is different, but they actually pinged me for a fluke EKG and none of my VA stuff was a problem.

Back
Top Bottom